Best Quality Roofing Corporation can come inspect your roof for water and wind injury. For new installations, we offer composition shingles, slate, clay tile, wooden shingles and shakes, cedar lite shake tiles, TPO, and extra. All of our work is backed by our12-month guarantee, together with one free maintenance callback.
The answer is yes, you can lay new roof shingles over old ones. But before we get started, one thing must be clear: adding new roofing over old (sometimes called a “re-roof”) is possible only with asphalt shingles (also called “composition shingles”).
Choosing Straightforward Systems Of new roof installations
We can usually find issues that your insurance adjuster could have missed in your claim. Delta Commercial Roofing can come inspect your roof for water and wind damage. There are a number of indicators that should alert householders that it is time to get a new roof put in.
Late spring to early summer is often marked as one of the best times of year to replace a roof since, in most climates, the rain has stopped and the extreme heat and humidity of late summer haven’t set in yet.
- The wear and tear in your car, to not point out your automotive/truck gets dirty inside regardless of how clean you attempt to keep it.
- The tar and asphalt grime that stays on your arms and under your nails for a days no matter how a lot you wash them, and so unless you’re on trip, your palms will always look dirty.
- Shoes that last a month, and clothes get torn up quick.
- Fiberglass splinters, chemical fumes, sheet metal slicing your hand, nails stabbing you.
- You need the dexterity of your fingertips if you plan to align them straight and make them look nice.
- A brand new pair of gloves will last me about three tear offs, and neglect carrying gloves when shingling.
An insurance declare can have industry jargon and abbreviations. You call them roof shingles, they call them asphalt shingles or one thing utterly completely different.
Our staff has expertise with all types of installations. If you notice any of those indicators on the inside or outside of your house, it may be time for a brand new roof installment.
For new roof installations, we supply only one of the best materials from industry-leading brands, such as Versico, Firestone, GAF®, Duro-Last®, and Carlisle SynTec Systems. Depending on the specific needs of your building, we might help you establish if a TPO, EPDM, PVC, or metallic roofing system would work finest. We assure that we will work with you to seek out the proper roofing system, install it, and back it with stellar warranties in your absolute peace of thoughts.