The custom tufted sofa is in a Brunschwig & Fils silk velvet. The window treatment material is by Fisherman’s Fabric and the lacquered walls are Bird’s Egg by Benjamin Moore. Storied antiques work harmoniously with fearless colors within the living of designer Meg Braff’s 1960s Long Island ranch. Braff discovered this 17th-century Chinese coromandel display at a neighborhood property once designed by Mario Buatta.
We may must share your Personal Information with our Vendors. We will only present Vendors with information to allow them to carry out their required features, and we is not going to allow them to use your Personal Information for any other objective.
Veranda participates in various affiliate marketing applications, which suggests we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen merchandise purchased via our hyperlinks to retailer sites. designed by Cathy Kincaid is divided into intimate seating teams to create a cozy atmosphere.
Every merchandise on this page was rigorously chosen by a Veranda editor. The time period “Website Content” has the meaning set out in Section 4 (Bob’s Ownership; Reservation of Rights).
In the living room of Micky Hurley’s Paris condo, a group of 12 marble Caesar intaglios mingles with treasured oil paintings from Hurley’s ancestors. A pair of stamped Louis XV fauteuils from Greta Garbo’s estate flanks a tufted couch found at Bonhams. In this living room by renowned decorator Joy Moyler, gentle upholstered furniture, dreamy lighting, and a calm neutral palette create a soothing ambiance to chill out and meet up with family.
- Our high notch sofas can easily make an exquisite impression and we stock such a range you’ll discover sets suited to the lounge, workplace or facet rooms.
- Shop Factory Direct has a widespread variety of stylish living room furniture that’s aimed to please our passionate and enthusiastic customers.
- For leisure we do have modular and customizable entertainment facilities and television stands of all sizes.
- Our reasonably priced living room sets include a settee and a matching loveseat for one great value.
- We have living room units obtainable in each up to date and conventional kinds.
Living Room Furniture
The vintage couch is trimmed in a four-inch fringe by Houlès. Designer Mark D. Sikes awakens the decor of this midcentury ranch with splashes of colour and ornate wallpaper in each room. The living room walls, painted Citron by Farrow & Ball, add a burst of exuberance to the Fifties house. The geometric rug is from Patterson Flynn Martin and the floral drapery and tufted sofa upholstery are from Lee Jofa.
In the lounge of this Miami seashore retreat, designer Sig Bergamin performs with two dozen patterned fabrics and jewel tones to create a festive and welcoming vibe. A deep-red striped daybed material by Robert Kime mingles with an amethyst-and-gold-accented artwork sequence, adding a layered look to the room.